29 days challenge/the 10th day

 Hello world  

    This is me after 10 days of the 29 challenge

At the beginning of this challenge I decided to learn designing and I will share with you what I have done in the previous 10 days 

I did a great job of learn designing.It was so good that I reach this level

 I used ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR  app ,painter app and this course

And when I will finish it I will start another one 

I did well during this challenge . I learned alot of things about designing and adobe illustaror ,the tools in it and I'm really glad to reach this level in desiging like in 10 days this is so amazing for me 

I learned alot of new things through this challenge .I learned how to design and how to use the apps that I'm using ,the tools and the types of designing 

I feel so happy and so proud to be one of the people in this challenge .it is so amazing to be in it and the things that surprised me is how much we have talented people in Iraq and also the tools in ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR there are alot of tools and every single tool has it's own work like this is so wow 

 I'll keep working on this challenge till the end Inshallah

for my plane I'll keep it the same with some edits like the apps that I'm using ,the ways for learning and so on.I think that I will reach a good level at the end of this challenge 

The things that I really want them to happen in the next 10 days is to finish more than one course and be able to make different designs and of course improve my own skills in designing 

the things that I'm really thankful for them are 

1/my family who supports me 

 me my friends who helped me in this challenge and motivated /2 

3/ the online courses




تعليقات

  1. ممتاز و جميل انا ايضا تحدي مالي بالتصميم نكدر نتساعد لو تحبين

    ردحذف

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مدونة التخرج / لكل بداية نهاية

29 challenge/ 20th day