29 challenge/ 20th day




 Hello Everyone 

Here we are again

This is me 

I'm Roqia , 16 years old

I'm studying in the fifth grade high school


At this challenge I decided to learn new thing that I've ever know about which is designing


In the beginng I continued the same plane of the fist ten days which is watching videos that tell me about the programme that I'm using and then I apply the things that  I have learnt


Actually I'm really enjoying my time during this challenge and I love the things that I'm working on and the the level that I've reached now


like in 20 days it is so amazing to learn that much of informations about desinging 


I think I did a good job in that challenge and the results that I have I think they are enough for me about how I worked for it



I work abot 1-2 hours per day 


I'm using Adobe illustartor in order to make my designs

and also pinterest app to take ideas from it


I follow two courses till now this one , and this gone 


In the next 1p days I'll work on painter at the same time watching vids that talks about designing in general and specifically graphic design


I hope you enjoyed reading

and I hope that the information that I'm giving to you are clear 


the most three things that I'm thankful for

actually as usual I will say

1/my family who supports me

2/ The murt and the murt's team who work hard on this challeng

3/Myself

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مدونة التخرج / لكل بداية نهاية

29 days challenge/the 10th day